What is GDPR?
In 2016, the European Commission approved and adopted the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR is a significant change in data protection regulation in the EU and replaces the existing legal framework (the Data Protection Directive and the various member state laws). It will come into effect from May 25, 2018 onwards.
Why is GDPR important?
GDPR introduces many new rights and obligations regarding how companies should protect individuals’ data that they process. It intends to strengthen and unify data protection for individual by increasing enforcement and creating a tiered penalty structure for breaches. We have reviewed the rules and policies and are taking the required steps to become compliant.
What has Reprosify done to comply with GDPR?
Our compliance and information security teams have got together to prepare our services for GDPR. We reviewed our data processing operations, and have made the necessary changes to our product and service. We have made changes in the following key areas:GDPR Rights Disclosure
These Disclosures provide you with additional information about how Reprosify collects, uses, discloses, and otherwise processes your personal information (or “Personal Data,” as defined below) as a European Economic Area resident within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in relation to your use of the Website (as defined by the Reprosify Terms of Service at ttps://themepractice.sherlockleakdetection.net/terms-of-use/).
If you have any questions about these Disclosures, you may contact Reprosify at Info@Reprosify.com.
Reprosify reserves the right to change the provisions of this GDPR Rights Disclosure at any time and without providing notice to you. The date of the most recent version of these Disclosures will appear at the top of this page. Accordingly, you should visit this Disclosures page periodically to review its provisions and note any changes that may affect you.
What is Personal Data?
Under the GDPR and as used in these Disclosures, “Personal Data” means information related to an identified or identifiable natural person who is identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly by means of reference to any particular identifier like name, identification number, location data, a web-based identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that person. Personal Information does not include any of the following: (i) a company registration number or generic company email address; (ii) aggregated or anonymized data that is not capable of being associated with you; and (iii) certain information that Reprosify, as a “service provider,” may process solely on behalf of its business customers. Reprosif ymay be responsible under the GDPR as the “controller” of your Personal Data.
What Personal Data is Collected?
- Individual Identifiers. Names, street addresses, email addresses, and other similar information that Reprosify may directly collect from you or indirectly collect by way of Reprosify partners or suppliers or other third parties you authorize to share information with Reprosify.
- Employment Application or Recruitment Records. Only to the limited extent you have submitted an employment application to Reprosify or participated in Reprosify recruitment process, special categories of information under the GDPR, such as your race and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or biometric data, which is used by Reprosify only with your express consent and only to assist Reprosify with monitoring its commitments to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Professional Records. Business and employment records or other professional information, such as your current occupation, job title, employer, and industry, which Reprosifymay directly collect from you or indirectly collect by way of Reprosify partners or suppliers or other third parties you authorize to share information with Reprosify.
- Other Personal Data. Your Personal Data that may be identified as part of service requests to Reprosify or social media content and other public communications, which Reprosifymay gather from public sources, directly collect from you, or indirectly collect by way of Reprosify partners or suppliers or other third parties you authorize to share information with Reprosify.
- Geolocation Data. Your general geographic location based on log data, which Reprosify may collect from your browser or device.
- Sensory Information. Notes, recordings (to which you have consented), or other data from phone calls, remote conferences, or virtual meetings, or any audio files, images, or video footage you choose to provide, any of which Reprosify may directly collect from you.
How is Personal Data Used?
Under the GDPR, Reprosify may only use your Personal Data if it has a proper reason for using your Personal Data. Reprosify may use the Personal Information identified above as necessary in pursuit of the following business purposes: (i) providing or managing your access to the Services and any Website services, if and as applicable; (ii) auditing the transactions performed using the Services and managing Reprosify relationship with your or your company’s clients or platform users; (iii) communicating with you, such as by email, phone, push notifications, social media, or the Website; (iv) operating, evaluating, securing, enhancing, and improving Reprosify business, the Services, any Website services, and any other related products, services, or features; (v) recognizing you and remembering your information when you return to the Website or when you access or use the Services; (vi) curating and managing marketing campaigns and related business activities; (vii) debugging intended functionality of the Website or the Services; (viii) informing tests, training, research, analysis, and product development that supports the Website or the Services; (ix) preventing, detecting, and responding to system breaches or other security events; (x) defending, protecting, or enforcing Reprosify rights under any applicable agreements, terms, or conditions to which you or your company may have agreed; (xi) complying with legal process and any applicable legal or regulatory requirements; and (xii) fulfilling rights, enforcing obligations, and performing permitted activities within the scope of any applicable agreements, terms, or conditions Reprosify may have with you or your company.
When is Personal Data Disclosed?
What Are Your Rights?
As a resident of the European Economic Area (which, as of the revision date of this Policy includes Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or Sweden), you may be eligible to exercise any of the following rights in relation to the Personal Data that Reprosify collects, subject to certain limitations under applicable law. Please direct all requests to exercise rights under these Disclosures to Reprosify in writing by emailing Info@Reprosify.com with the subject “EEA/GDPR Rights Request,” and identify your country of domicile. In each instance, Reprosify may need to verify your identity before it may process your request, such as by requiring you to log into your account or matching sufficient information provided by you with the information maintained in Reprosify systems (which may necessitate requesting additional Personal Information from you). Reprosify may in certain circumstances deny your request, particularly if Reprosify is unable to verify your identity.
- The Right to Access. You have the right to request from Reprosify copies of any and all of your Personal Data that Reprosify has in its position, including the specific information or data points Reprosify has collected from or about you and the business or commercial purposes for which Reprosify collected and used your Personal Data or, if applicable, sold your Personal Data. To exercise your right to access, please identify in your request to Reprosify any specific categories of information you want to know about.
- The Right to Rectification. You have the right to require Reprosify to correct any mistakes or discrepancies in your Personal Data held by Reprosify. To exercise your right to rectification, when possible, please update your Personal Data at the source of that information, such as through the Website or applicable customer platform application. To exercise your right to rectification, please identify in your request to Reprosify the specific pieces of Personal Data you wish to correct and their corresponding corrections.
- The Right to be Forgotten. In some circumstances, you may have the right to request deletion or restrict processing of Personal Data that we have collected from you, such as if certain information is inaccurate or incomplete or is otherwise not used in accordance with or as permitted under applicable law or regulation. The right to be forgotten is not available when Reprosify is providing or has provided Services to you or your company and Reprosify is required by law or internal policy to retain your Personal Information. To exercise your right to be forgotten, please identify in your request to Reprosify what Personal Data you would like Reprosify to delete or restrict processing and why the GDPR affords you the right in relation to the identified Personal Data for Reprosify particular use.
- The Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request that Reprosify provide you with your Personal Data in a reasonably establishable format that allows you to more easily reuse your information in another context, and to transmit this data to another data controller of your choice. To exercise your right to be forgotten, please identify in your request to Reprosify what Personal Data and in what format you would like Reprosify to export and to whom, whether you or another data controller, you would like it to be exported.
- The Right to Object. You have the right to object to Reprosify processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling. In certain other, limited circumstances, you have the right to object to Reprosify continued processing of your Personal Data as part of process carried out pursuant to Reprosify other legitimate business purposes or commercial interests. To exercise your right to object, please identify in your request to Reprosify what processing of Personal Data you would like Reprosify to discontinue and why the GDPR affords you the right in relation to the identified Personal Data for Reprosify particular use.
- The Right to Opt Out of Automated Decision Making. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated individual processing, including profiling, if it produces legal effects concerning you or significantly and directly affecting you. Reprosify does not, however, base any kind of determinations in relation to persons in the European Economic Area solely on automated decision-making processes with any legal effect.
How to File a GDPR Complaint?
While Reprosify hopes to resolve any questions, concerns, or requests to exercise rights concerning Reprosify collection and use of your Personal Data (please email Info@Reprosify.com), the GDPR affords you the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority of competent jurisdiction in the particular European Economic Area state where you work or reside, or where any alleged infringement of your rights under the GDPR occurred.
We reserve the right to make changes to this GDPR Policy at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of this GDPR Policy. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated GDPR Policy on the Site, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification.